Sickle Cell Disease Severity Calculator
Download the program
You first need to download dss-calculator.
This calculator has been written in Java. Make sure you hava java (jre) installed in your computer. You may run the calculator by following the next steps:
Run it from a text terminal (command prompt):
- Open a text terminal
- Move to the folder where you stored the file
- Run it with the command "java -jar dss-calculator.java"
Run it from the graphical user interface:
- Right click on the jar file and choose to open with Java
- If running is not allowed, follow the next steps:
- Right click on the jar file
- Select Properties from the menu
- Navigate to the permission tab
- Check the box "Allow execution file as program"